Monday, April 07, 2008

And the Rain Comes Down

The skies are so black today and the atmosphere feels onimous... omminous... what the hell is the word?!?! The atmosphere feels OM-I-NOUS (portending evil or harm; foreboding; threatening; inauspicious: an ominous bank of dark clouds.) Yes. That's it. It feels ominous. (Okay... that just looks wrong. Still.)

The brain fart totally took away from the scene set-up there. So... well, it's raining. Ta-da. Much more boring than I had wanted this post to be.

And, with that, I am going to stop because I am having difficulty stringing words together this morning. For a writer, that is a bad sign. Perhaps I have had too much coffee and chocolate? (Can one have too much coffee and coffee? Is there truly such a thing? Perhaps for coffee, yes. But chocolate? Oh please say it isn't so.)

Ye-eah. I am outta here. This is pathetic...

Oh... and... this week's Meditation is live and available: Beautiful Surprise.

2 comments:

Cele said...

I love a good rain with deep dark, threatening thunder clouds whose bellies scrap the earth in swishes and plopts of rain.

Angie K. Millgate said...

OH! Me too! I especially love it when the clouds echo with thunder and lightning. That's not the case today, but it sure is a-pourin' down.

Genius Community Nest