Tuesday, February 26, 2008

PTSD

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder...

It's a strange thing, I have discovered. And is grounds for pretty much anything can happen. And it does.

Tired? Sure. That's a part of it.

Cranky? You bet.

Inappropriate behavior in public? Apparently so.

Sleeping for twelve hours and still needing more? Yes.

Headache from hell? Oh yeah.

Inability to talk? Yep.

Inability to reason logically? Yessir.

Feeling unsociable? Definitely.

Yeah... it has been an interesting few days for my daughter and I...

6 comments:

Cele said...

I'm thinking you need a vacation. A nice quiet, communing with nature type vacation. Sing with the birds, roast marshmellows, peace and quiet.

Angie K. Millgate said...

Oh god! Do I EVER!!!

J.M. Tewkesbury said...

Good God, Angie! What happened?

I'm sorry I haven't been around more this week. Being sick is such a lousy, lame excuse.

I hope this week finds peace returning to your lives...

Angie K. Millgate said...

Hello, darling! Your sickness is a perfectly viable reason for not visiting. Trust me on this one. I can TOTALLY relate. :)

This PTSD post was regarding my situation from the weekend prior to the post. My post called "Out, In and Out Again" talks more about it. Ugly...

J.M. Tewkesbury said...

Yes, I read that one first and then this one. It sounds like you've been through one helluva week.

Sending positive thoughts your way...

Angie K. Millgate said...

Talk about BUZZKILL! If you hadn't drank your codeine on an empty stomach, these couple of posts would have ended your sunshiney happy day feelings, wouldn't they have?!?!?!

LOL

Love ya. And since I am sending YOU warm healing thoughts, there is probably this nice sparkling band of love going between here and DC. :)

Genius Community Nest