Monday, January 28, 2008

A Matter of 30 Seconds

Just a short time ago, I looked out the window here, relishing the blue sky and fluffy airy white clouds I could see. I could not, however, see to the north where trouble was a-brewing.

In a matter of 30 seconds, my office grew eerily dark. I looked out the window to find that the entire northern half of my view was blackened by heavy clouds. I could still spy brilliant blue to the south.

30 seconds later as far as I could see from north to south, the sky was heavy with ominous grey clouds.

30 seconds later, it began snowing.

30 seconds later, the sidewalks, cars and roads are now all covered with a thin film of white.


They say this is going to be a doozy. Judging by the fact that I can barely see the shops across the two-lane street, I would have to agree.

Yay...

No comments:

Genius Community Nest