Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Magical Manifestations

I want to share some magical things with you...

At the party Saturday night, a friend shared with me the nightly affirmation that she had gained recently in the Money Telecourse she had been taking. I decided to try it on for size. It goes like this: "Tomorrow I am delightfully surprised by unexpected money and easeful new business."

I did that Saturday night. On Sunday, I was treated to a free, previously unplanned, dinner at an amazing restaurant.

I did the mantra on Sunday night. On Monday, a dear friend trusted me with his emotional meltdown and I was able to, with my gifts, help him through the darkness and out into the light. On this day, I also found out that I owe less than I thought on two of my credit cards.

I did the mantra on Monday night. On Tuesday, my boss gave me the documentation for cutting the bonus checks. He is giving me $1500 as a bonus - totally unexpected. The knowledge arrived on Tuesday. The check will be in my hands on Thursday. I paid of a "Check City" loan on Tuesday night and had to pay less than I thought I would have to pay.

I did the mantra last night. Today, out of the blue, my Millionaire Money Man called me and asked if I had an opening around lunchtime for a client. Yes, as a matter of fact, I do! Viola! He showed up at 12:30. We had an amazing session wherein he said, "Ya know, you are the only one in the world I talk to like this." I felt blessed. And THEN when it came time to pay, I asked him if he wanted to just take it off the loan he had given me a few months ago. His answer: "Actually, I want you to not pay me for January." Okay... so that is $150 that he just waived. I just stared at him. He laughed and said, "Yes. That is my gift to you. Merry Christmas." I blinked. And then he said, "Then take today's session off of February's payment."

WOW!

2 comments:

Tara Ann said...

I just wanted to thank you for this really wonderful post! I stumbled across your blog the week that you posted this (I can't even remember how now). I've been saying this mantra every night too and it really does work! Granted, it's Christmas bonus time but things have fallen into place more this year than any other! First, my one boss gave me an extra $500 for the year (cash, under the table and about 5x more than last year) after which my other boss gave me an additional $750 (completely unexpected and actually was an amount after taxes!). Then like that wasn't already enough my grandmother's annual Christmas check came and it was four times more than she usually sends! All within one week! This couldn't have come at a better time since I've been pumping money into my car to keep it running - thank you so much for posting your wonderful insight!

Angie K. Millgate said...

WOW! That is SO awesome! Thank you for returning to share your experience. I appreciate the time it took for you to do so. Thank you thank you!
May your New Year be equally as prosperous!
With love,
Angie

Genius Community Nest