Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Greatest

Yay! It's time for another meme... courtesy of Ms. JulieAnn! I copied her header and the questions for ya... enjoy and play along. So fun!!!

"Here are the rules: Copy the meme listed below to your blog and answer the questions. At the end of the questions, add one more question of your making. Let's see where this goes! Enjoy!

Oh, please note: These don't necessarily have to be the greatest of all time ever. It could be the greatest whatever at this moment in your life. What's great today, might not be tomorrow. I'm as interested in the present as I am in all time, if you will!"

****

In your opinion, this is the greatest...

1. Book

2. Song

3. Movie

4. T.V. Show

5. Place to live

6. Place to visit

7. Place to eat

8. Fruit/Vegetable

9. Chocolate

10. Quality I Possess

11. Memory of a Parent

12. "Chill" activity and with whom (I, Angie, added this brilliant one! Now it's your turn!!!)

***and here are my answers...***

1. Book
The book that awakened me to things beyond my original belief is Mutant Message Down Under by Marlo Morgan.

2. Song
Grace Kelley sung by Mika for reasons I revealed in this blog called Gotta Share.

3. Movie
I am a huge movie fan. I can watch practically any movie and, in that moment, think that it is the all time greatest movie for one reason or another. For instance, this past weekend I saw three new movies, all of which were, at least partially, in foreign languages. 2 Days in Paris, Lust Caution and Rendition. Each of them was very different and addressing topics that were worlds apart from one another. And yet, I loved them all for what they were, in that moment. One of the greatest funny movies of this past summer was Death at a Funeral. I was moved by Reign Over Me. And I left the theater strangely speechless after Premonition.

4. T.V. Show
Living with my father now, I have to acquiesce to their television standards, which revolves around Dancing with the Stars – someone please shoot me now! Most of the time I am holed up in my room with my stereo on so I am no longer involved with television.

5. Place to live
A place of my own. :)

6. Place to visit
My father's. ha ha ha... Actually it has always been my dream to visit Italy, Greece, England and then the Amazon.

7. Place to eat
La Puente... mmmmmmmmm smothered burrito with cheese

8. Fruit/Vegetable
Fruit... Gala Apples; Vegetables... asparagus

9. Chocolate
Oh god! In any form!!! Especially from other countries.

10. Quality I Possess
Gentle heart

11. Memory of a Parent
Trip to St. George when I was sixteen... it was like Chevy Chase's Vacation movie and anything that could go wrong, did, but I don't remember laughing that hard for that long... ever. Mom and Dad got along superbly. We had a blast with his brother and wife and their kids. We hiked the red rocks. The adults mooned – just for fun – over the edge of the cliff and... well... we laughed.

12. "Chill" activity and with whom
Sitting on the porch couch with the KazMeister, listening to the crickets, drinking Rooibos tea and eating mustard-crusted salmon.

No comments:

Genius Community Nest