Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Money Money Money



Last night I had the opportunity to hold over $6000 in cash. A friend had opted to share his experience of his wealth. When I held that money in my hand, I felt a calming sense of respect and gratitude. I also realized that the money in my hands was a symbol, it was energy. As I held the money, my hands burst into Reiki fire and I realized that I hold energy in my hands every day. It was in that moment that I knew that I understood money.

~~~~~~~~

This morning as I stopped to get a bottle of water, I was waiting in a line that went from the front of the convenience store to the back and there was only one checker to help us all. Eventually, as the natives began to get restless, the other checker sauntered up. In her hand she held a bundle of cash about four inches thick. She set that bundle of cash on the counter for all to see and went about her business of helping customers. Meanwhile, all that cash sat there, on the countertop for the entire time I was in there. I wondered... have they not taught their employees to be more protective of their money???

~~~~~~~~

The other day I had to run to the bank to pull money out of my account to pay rent. My daughter, sitting in the back seat said, “Momma, where are we going?”

I said, “Gotta go get money from the bank to pay rent.”

“Oh.” She said. “That’s good. Cuz usually we go to Check City to get money for rent!”

No comments:

Genius Community Nest