Friday, August 31, 2007

Crumbs

I love Ritz Crackers with Cream Cheese. It is a guilty pleasure of mine. Today, after almost 2 hours of yoga and an hour "processing" with a good friend, while snacking on fresh fruit, I needed something to get me back into my body. Crackers and cream cheese. Bring it on baby.

I scoop out a heaping portion and slather it carefully upon the crisp cracker, without to much pressure which will shatter it to smithereens. I take a bite and savor the cool creaminess in juxtaposition with the dry-salty-crunch of the cracker.

Mmmmmmmm... good...

Creating another tasty tidbit. The cream cheese is heaped, just right and I slowly raise it to my mouth, promptly bumping my elbow. The treat tumbles out of my grasp, end over end in slow motion.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

It lands, of course, splat upon the dirty ground cream cheese side down.

5 Second rule!

I pick it up and sigh. Not too much dirt there. Pick off the grains of dirt and blow on it. Good as new.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

No comments:

Genius Community Nest