Sunday, June 17, 2007

Where am I?

Many friends have questioned, "Where have you gone, Angie? Why are you not blogging anymore?"

I am still here. However, like a lot of my other prolific-blogger friends, I have discovered what happens when one actually gets a life.

What have I been doing? you ask.

I am building my business and have been surprised by the response. It is amazing what happens when I commit to something and then allow the Universe to support me - instead of fighting against it which I am seemingly wont to do. In building my business, I have launched a website, which you can visit by clicking on this graphic: The website reveals a lot about who I am and what I do, so if you are feeling voyeuristic, it's a good place to start!

Also, I have taken my Meditations of the Week to the world, which means I will no longer be posting them here. I was scared by this move. Really scared. But, I feel excited now and would love for you to join the adventure for FREE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE!

And, as many of you know, I just celebrated a birthday. Last night I manifested the most magical, love-filled celebration I have ever had. Endless thanks to those of you that participated in that event. My heart is still singing.

2 comments:

JulieAnn said...

It was a beautiful night and you looked and felt radiant. Love you...

Congrats on your new venture and many good luck wishes.

Oh and by the way, I do have a life...but if I don't blog about it, it will consume me! LOL

Angie K. Millgate said...

Woooohooo! It WAS a fabulous night! Truly! And I am so glad you were there. I felt... honored... can't figure out any better word. :)

Funny! I was trying to figure out what the last line meant... then I remembered I had written something about "prolific bloggers getting a life" or something... How funny. Yeah. I totally KNOW that YOU have a life. However, *I* was hiding and decided to get a life. I am imagining that, eventually, I will be able to figure out how to live life AND blog regularly.

Love ya!
~Angie

Genius Community Nest