Thursday, January 11, 2007

Special Edition Meditation of the Week



I have been out of town for the last couple days because our own Miracle arrived, early Tuesday evening.

There is no greater blessing than being in attendance of the birth of a new baby. Our entire Salt Lake family made the trek – four separate vehicles in all – to get to Idaho Falls before my sister gave birth. A three-and-a-half-hour drive on a crystalline winter morning that was warm enough to shed our coats and drive with the windows cracked.

I am euphorically overwhelmed by the beauty of my newly arrived nephew and he held us all captivated with his seemingly infinite wisdom and gentle patience. And am filled with gratitude that bubbles through me and causes my eyes to water with joy.

I simply had to share the joy with all of you!

Welcome to our little world, Will!

Love you!
~Auntie Angie

No comments:

Genius Community Nest